15 billion deliveries were completed in 2020 – this volume is set to more than double in the next six years to over 260 billion. Further to this, the onset of the pandemic has forced buyer’s needs to change with a clear shift from offline to online buying. In essence, more online buying means more deliveries which directly translates to more cardboard boxes and additional plastic bags.
Ecommerce brands that operate globally have realized that traditional packaging and delivery solutions is no longer a sustainable option. In a bid to reduce their carbon footprint, businesses need sustainable and safe packaging and delivery solutions that are not only great for the planet but also good for business.
- An algorithms maps the Sippi Smart box with the right product.
- Sippis’ proprietary UI works on an easy plug and play integration – fully compatible with existing warehouse management systems.
- Once analyzed, Sippi Smart Box is defined to serve the purpose of an integrated smart package solution – directly eliminating carton box usage.
- You’re a step close to sustainable and cutting-edge delivery solutions.
- The assed is onboarded into your WMS
- Simply place the product inside the Smart Box and push the box to close it and activate a host of features that power smarter delivery.
- Camera – A self camera is automatically activated once the box is closed.
- Sensors – Sensors inside the box give you real time temperature – so you always know things are calm and cool.
- Real-time location and temperature tracking is relayed back to the server.
- Real-time capable time stamping.
- Circular economy and zero waste is the end goal to Sippi Smart Box packaging.
- Rebalancing intelligence ensures the box travels back, not necessarily to origin, but gets rebalanced to where it needs to be used
- Content Required
- Content Required